Can't swim?
Me and Diets were talking about it at work the other day, neither one of us can..anyone else out there not able to?
Can't swim?
Me and Diets were talking about it at work the other day, neither one of us can..anyone else out there not able to?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I find that the highest proportion of kids you'll find who can't swim are from big cities ala NYC.
I can, not well.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
i cant
I'll rem. that next time we all go to the lake *evil grin*
I swim like a rock. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Agree w/Ironlung...I sink like a rock though.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I can swim slightly better than a rock but not much
My problem is that I can swim a mile if I could hold my breath that long, its just the head out of the water, breathe, stop breathing before my head goes back in the water thing I dont do so well
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
i can paddle
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
lol..thats all that matters, right there.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
i can swim better than i can walk half the time
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
Bookmarks